collectively all information that you submit to Westcountry Mohair trading as Corrymoor Mohair Socks via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Westcountry Mohair trading as Corrymoor Mohair Socks,
Westcountry Mohair trading as Corrymoor Mohair Socks of Corrymoor Farm, Stockland, Devon, EX14 9DY;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Westcountry Mohair trading as Corrymoor Mohair Socks and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Westcountry Mohair trading as Corrymoor Mohair Socks and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.corrymoor.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Westcountry Mohair trading as Corrymoor Mohair Socks is the "data controller". This means that Westcountry Mohair trading as Corrymoor Mohair Socks determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
7. Westcountry Mohair trading as Corrymoor Mohair Socks will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
8. We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third party sources:
9. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
11. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
12. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
13. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
14. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
15. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
16. We are certified to PCI DSS. This family of standards helps us manage your Data and keep it secure.
17. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
20. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
21. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
22. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
23. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
24. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
27. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
28. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
30. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
31. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Westcountry Mohair trading as Corrymoor Mohair Socks to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
32. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
33. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
34. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
35. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
36. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
37. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
40. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
41. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Westcountry Mohair trading as Corrymoor Mohair Socks by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
26th February 2020
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
All cookies listed below have a 30 day expiry time.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Description of Cookie
Prestashop shopping cart
This provides, and keeps the products inside your shopping cart. Deactivating this cookie would stop permitting the orders. This cookie doesn't save any personal Data about any shop client.
Language Selector - Prestashop
Cookie we use to offer you the possibility to switch the language of our contents. If cookie is disabled you'll see the site in the original language.
Currency Selector - Prestashop
Cookie which makes possible to choose the currency you would like. If disabled the store default currency will be shown.
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
Description of Cookie
Google Tag Manager - Google
Used by Google Tag Manager to control the loading of a Google Analytics script tag.
We use the following functionality cookies:
Description of Cookie
Stats Data - Prestashop
A Shop Cookie, which saves data about orders, carts, IP of the clients. The data is kept safe inside the back-office, and serve solely as statistical data for improving our services and products.
website by teapot
Copyright © 2021 corrymoor